Monday, June 27, 2011

swimming

As you may remember Cecilia and I were in a parent-tot swimming class. Well she has outgrown it. It has been time to move her to private lessons for a while but I've been enjoying our time together. I finally decided to move her when she starting singing the songs with us in the pool and the other kids in the class are less than half her age. We have had a couple of private lessons so far. Last week she had her first male instructor and screamed the entire lesson. It was a complete waste of time and money. I was quite surprised because I've never seen her react to men like that but it was apparent that was the problem. But this week she had the owner of Swim Kids sub in. Of course she is the best teacher and Cecilia would be swimming on her own in no time if this lady taught every lesson. There was just something about her that exuded confidence and Cecilia did what ever she asked. Cecilia has come close to floating on her own before, but watch this. I'm so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment