Monday, October 5, 2009

The swing war-Conclusion

The sleep book says to try something new for 5 days to see if you baby will like it and handle it. Well the 5 days are up. I know they have been up for a while. I've been dreading making this post because guess who won? Cecilia. It is a little embarrassing to tell the world my 6 month old daughter won. But I just couldn't take her not napping anymore. She was tired and cranky and so was I. So on day 6 I put her in the swing. I told myself that if she didn't nap well then I would keep trying in the crib longer. But I woke her up after a 2.5 hour morning nap and Shaun got her after an almost 3 hour afternoon nap. She was so tired and so happy to be in her favorite place that I said ok fine your obviously not ready to make the switch. Hopefully she will let me know when she is and hopefully the transition will be smoother. Until then I'm happy the war is over. If anyone has any suggestions for me I'm all ears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment