Sunday, May 23, 2010

Family Pictures

We finally got more professional pictures taken of Cecilia. It has been too long. We have been shopping photographers for a while, but there are too many to choose from and I was overwhelmed. Recently I took Cecilia to work and my coworkers were bragging about their new niece. They showed me some newborn pictures taken of her which were so creative and amazing that I knew I found my photographer. I went home and booked a session. She took some of us as a family, but mostly of Cecilia. She does a 1 year old trash the cake session, which I was so excited about. I wasn't happy with any of the pictures I took at Cecilia's birthday party because the lighting was terrible. I know I'm obsessed about getting the perfect cake shot, but we really needed new pictures of her anyway.

I did get a few great cake shots to choose from and so many others. She really is a great photographer! Here is a link to her blog with C as the star. Below are a few others which we really love that didn't make it on her blog, too many amazing pictures! If you live in Utah you should think about using her for your next pro pix session.









No comments:

Post a Comment