Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

Happy Halloween all. Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I'll get into the excuses in another post :). All is good in the Ritchie home. Vivian is growing at an alarming rate and Cecilia is as sweet as ever. I'm so lucky she loves Vivian so much. It has made adjusting so much easier. The only hard part is dinner and bedtime if Vivian doesn't nap well. It is hard to keep her happy until I can get Cecilia in bed. Anything that doesn't go according to plan frustrates me. We'll see how this week with the time change goes.

We had a good Halloween. Cecilia enjoyed trick-or-treating. It took catching up to her friends to get her to not be so shy. But by the end she actually said "trick-or-treat." I call that a victory. Heaven knows she doesn't need the candy. Which she has way too much of. At the end of the night I put my head in her bag to see what she got and it just smelled like Halloween. That mixture of candy brings back memories of when I was a kid freezing in a blizzard (happened every year). That definitely didn't happen this year. It was so hot I was uncomfortable in a long sleeve shirt and took Vivian out of her bear costume after a few houses. Our friends let us try the devil horns on her. Pretty cute devil huh? Cecilia's fairy costume was perfect, isn't she so pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment